وظائف مندوبين مبيعات لدى Medtronic جدة المملكة العربية السعودية \6\7\2019
Careers that Change Lives
Bring your talents to an industry leader in medical technology and healthcare solutions – we’re a market leader and growing every day. You can be proud to sell medical technologies that are rooted in our long history of mission-driven innovation. Our expanding portfolio delivers measurable clinical and economic value – and opens doors. You will be empowered to shape your own career. We support your growth with the training and guidance you need to own your future success. Together, we can transform healthcare.
Join us for a career in sales that changes lives.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a position where you will be:
- Utilize sales calls, field visits and individual or group meetings and telephone contacts to educate and develop distributors and/or their employees [or Medtronic employees] in sales skills, product knowledge, teamwork, time and territory management, competitive knowledge, and career goal pursuits;
- Coordinate and implement sales and service efforts;
- Communicate corporate, geography and regional/area mission, goals and activities;
- Direct and motivate distributors and/or their sales force [or Medtronic employees] to achieve unit and revenue goals;
- Provide ongoing feedback/coaching and regularly scheduled performance reviews – where appropriate]. Implement corrective actions where necessary.
- Provide regional/area coverage that might stretch beyond working hours.
- Managing budgets and forecasts;
- Ensuring efficient, effective use training & Education budget and marketing expenses under guidance from the geographical Business Manager.
- Provide feedback of marketing intelligence to sales and marketing management business unit.
- Develop ethical, long-term customer relationships and represent Medtronic management to customers – including the training and education of both existing and competitive customers to gain incremental business.
- Ability and consistency in conducting structured field visits to the assigned geography. Frequency of visits should be sufficient enough to ensure market coverage whether in the cities or the peripheries.
- Actively looking for initiatives and execution tools that ensure and maximize the growth in therapy penetration.
- Actively monitoring the business and helping the unit to come up with innovative ideas to protect business margins and ensure profitability.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Science or Technical departments (such as Biomedical, E &E, Chemistry, Biology, Nursing, Nutrition … etc.).
- Strong communication skills in English (Verbal & written).
- Min 2 years of experience in Diabetes.
- Good business acumen in Medical Devices.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
:للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا