وظائف هندسية شاغرة لدى الخطوط الجوية القطرية في قطر 20\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Systems Engineer – مهندس نظم
الجهة الموظفة : الخطوط الجوية القطرية
مكان العمل: الدوحة
دولة العمل: قطر
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
We are looking for experienced and ambitious IT System Engineer to join our team. This is a great opportunity to be in a challenging delivery role where you can demonstrate your technical expertise and at the same time learn and improve your skill set.
You will be a part of the team engaged in development, implementation and support of applications by undertaking different roles, as and when required by project and the Project Manager. Activities may involve software design, development, testing quality assurance, business analysis, coordination with 3rd party suppliers and application support.
- Develop and enhance software programs to the specified requirements.
- Deliver error-free code within agreed time-scales, using the tools, and techniques applicable for the assigned project(s).
- Documentation of the application & 3rd party products for ease of, implementation, operation and support.
- Investigate reported incidents in operational systems and ensure right changes to the code, test and promote following the standard change management process.
- Conduct and assist in ensuring right level of testing conducted for the modules developed.
- Prepare or assist in preparing test scenarios, test scripts, test cases and test results.
- Work with the solution architects to design right technical architecture to meet business requirements
- Conduct software peer reviews and unit tests in case of bespoke development.
- Support in ensuring all functional and non-functional requirements are met.
- Assist Project team in creating and managing the Project related collaboration environment.
- Ensure the delivery of assigned activities within the time-scales and meeting the quality standards.
- Liaise with external suppliers and internal teams involved in the project as needed.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department
- Relevant College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- Minimum 3 years of development experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX
Technical expertise and skill set required
- Working experience using X++ programming skills
- Experienced in deployment and configuration of plain SSRS, AX SSRS and SSAS reports.
- Knowledge on Retail and/or Procurement and Sourcing and/or Product Information modules of AX 2012 R3.
- Proven experience in AX performance monitoring with SQL.
- Proven analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.