وظائف هندسية شاغرة لدى شركة Nokia في الرياض السعودية 27\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Solution Engineer
الجهة الموظفة : نوكيا
مكان العمل: الرياض
دولة العمل: السعودية
- Good knowledge of OSS Network Elements in at least one key domain (NetAct, Ericsson, Huawei)
- Hands-on Experience on Network Element System (NMS) and element management system and aware Daily health checks of servers.
- Knowledge of NetAct system-specific architecture.
- Expertise in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OS area.
- Intermediate knowledge of ORACLE, DCN, NBI, RHEL, VMware.
- Analytical troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of relevant system interfaces & protocols.
- Administration of OSS applications and proactive scheduling (automation) of daily, weekly and monthly maintenance tasks.
- Ensure the performance and quality of the technical platform, servers, applications etc.
- Control data flow from the network to the OSS System and plan the corrections and extensions to the OSS accordingly.
- Prepare and perform action plans/tasks for future software and hardware upgrades in the OSS in line with customer account teams.
- Expert knowledge of UNIX and Linux Operating System user, Oracle DB SQL.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, Perl DBI and SNMP protocols and port mapping.
- Ensure interworking of OSS to other network Element is OK (eg. PS element, CS element, RAN, BSS, Messaging Box) and all functions are working well (alarm sync, PM data sync, configuration Management etc.)
- Good competence in Cisco routers and switches (preferably Cisco certifications)
- Linux administration preferably Redhat certified.
- Basic know-how of Linux/Solaris/Unix systems.
- Basic knowledge of IP/Routers/Switches etc.
- Flexibility to work in any time zone/shifts/nights.
- Should have a positive attitude and should have team spirit.
- Good team player.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Willingness to continuous learning.
- Ability to work independently requires minimum guidance and supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills able to influence and motivate.
- 24X7 availability for team and client & Flexibility to work in any time zone/shifts/nights.
- Should be able to work during off hours as required
- Flexible and responsive to changing work patterns and demands.
- Automate routine tasks to achieve operations efficiency.
- Should have good knowledge & understanding of GSM / WCDMA.
- Good Knowledge & Skills on System Administration of NetAct.
- Preferably hands-on experience of Integration & Commissioning of NetAct.
- Good Knowledge & Understanding of Redhat/UNIX (Preferably Redhat/VMware Certified), TCP IP, Networking & oracle environment
- Should have good knowledge & understanding of Support Processes.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا