وظائف هندسية شاغرة لدى Conares في دبي الإمارات العربية 17\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مهندس كهرباء
الجهة الموظفة : Conares
مكان العمل : دبي
دولة العمل: الإمارات العربية
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to undertake a variety of tasks relating to setting up and maintaining electrical infrastructure in rolling mills. This will involve installing electrical wiring in buildings, troubleshooting malfunctions and blackouts.
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well functioning lighting, intercom and other electrical systems.
- Install electrical apparatus, fixtures and equipment for alarm and other systems.
- Install safety and distribution components (e.g. switches, resistors, circuit-breaker panels etc.).
- Connect wiring in electrical circuits and networks ensuring compatibility of components.
- Prepare and assemble conduits and connect wiring through them.
- Prevent breakdown of systems by routinely inspecting and replacing old wiring and insulated cables, cleaning circuits etc.
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged units.
- Must have Bachelors of Technology or Bachelors of Engineering in Electrical.
- Proven experience as an Electrical Engineer.
- Work Experience of atleast 3-4 years in rolling mill industry.
- Must have a thorough understanding on the CR sheet rolling mill equipment maintenance.
- Demonstrable ability to use electrical and hand tools (e.g. wire strippers, voltmeter etc.) and electrical drawings and blueprints.
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work long shifts and overnight.
- Proficient in English language, both oral and written.
- Must have good knowledge in MS office, SAP and can develop checklists, maintenance plan, daily or monthly progress reports.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة