وظائف هندسية شاغرة لدى Namshi في دبي الإمارات العربية 20\5\2019
الوظيفة الشاغرة: Senior Data Engineer
Oversee the full life-cycle of back-end development of Namshi data warehouse, in addition to the development of ETL processes, cube development for database and performance administration, and dimensional design of the table structure.
- Provide day-to-day support of the data warehouse and troubleshoots existing procedures and process to improve data organization and accuracy
- Monitor and troubleshoot performance issues on data warehouse servers and assists in the development of business intelligence, business data standards, and processes
- Identify new data needs and deliver mechanisms for acquiring and reporting such information as well as addressing the actual needs
- Design and support the business’s database and table schemas for new and existent data sources for the data warehouse
- Create and support the ETL in order to facilitate the accommodation of data into the warehouse using SSIS and other technologies
- Develop logical and physical data flow models for ETL applications. Translate data access, transformation and movement requirements into functional requirements and mapping designs
- Design and develop systems for the maintenance of the business’s data warehouse, ETL processes, and business intelligence
- Understand and assess the Source to target map documents and provide the recommendations if any.
- Analyze business requirements for reporting and analysis and subsequently translating the emanating results into good technical data designs.
- Gather and maintain best practices that can be adopted in big data stacking and sharing across the business.
- Keep abreast with technology; maintain a current level of knowledge of the technical environment relevant to industry leading practices and continuously propose innovative solutions.
- Provide guidance and support to all business units.
- Conduct any other activities relevant to the job.
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality standards and best practices adhered to within the team.
- Levels of engagement with team members and understanding of individual performance levels.
- Efficiency and timeliness of problem resolution and solution development.
- Timeliness and robustness of Data warehouse releases.
- Degree of uptime and technical performance rate of the company’s native services.
- Knowledge with various data sources like web services (rest, soap), unstructured data files, flat files, message queues, xml based events, databases such as Mysql, Big Query or other databases required.
- Advanced knowledge of Data Warehousing and Dimensional Data Modelling concepts required.
- Knowledge and experience with one or more programming language like Java or scripting languages like Perl highly desired.
- Knowledge in building reports and workflow design, and software development best practices
- Able to design and develop ETL solution for complex project.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with Engineers, DBAs, Business Analysts and Business users
- Able to write and Tune Complex SQL’s, No SQL Databases.
- Experience in Big data is a great plus.
Minimum Qualification / Experience
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, or any other related subject.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL, ETL, Data Quality tools.
- Good exposure to SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, PL/ SQL, DB2, Big Query, Hadoop, Spark, BE/ BTech/ MCA with adequate industry experience.
- Troubleshooting Systems, Linux/Unix scripting and Source code control understanding.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة