وظائف هندسية شاغرة لدى NES GLOBAL في الدوحة قطر 15\6\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : Reservoir Engineer
الجهة الموظفة : NES GLOBAL
مكان العمل : الدوحة
دولة العمل: قطر
Resume or accelerate the development of the reservoirs by studying, maturing and proposing for validation the drilling of new wells and/or work-over opportunities from existing slots or from future slots for additional phases of field development and strategy, definition of development patterns, reserves/resources assessments, and appraisal strategy. Focus on understanding and description of production mechanisms (water-flooding, gas injection) involved in sector, full-field or phenomenological reservoir models.
- Master Degree or Bachelor Degree with relevant industry experience in Reservoir or Petroleum Engineering discipline or other relevant technical discipline qualification.
- Experience in similar roles or related roles in the oil and gas environment.
- Reservoir and geoscience working experience in an operated asset.
- Strong experience in reservoir management and monitoring.
- Strong experience on reservoir dynamic modeling and model history matching.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player, persuasive, open minded, hard worker, delivery orientated.
- Working experience in the Middle East would be a plus.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- HSE trainings.