وظائف هندسية شاغرة لدى SITA في الرياض السعودية 12\3\2020
المسمى الوظيفي: مهندس خدمات
الجهة الموظفة: SITA
مكان العمل: الرياض
دولة العمل: السعودية
Your role will involve:
Providing field operations support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
– To ensure the correct functioning and maintenance of all internal and external customer IT equipment and services.
- To Perform onsite interventions as a result of a Service Desk request as soon as possible and within the terms of the customer contract and SLAs.
- When required act as the customer SPOC and co-ordinate the scheduling of the onsite intervention with Customer’s internal resolver groups and the Service Desk ensuring the highest level of customer services and communications are maintained to resolve the fault and incident within the prescribed SLA.
- Carrying out local repairs of faulty equipment and services to the highest standards and co-ordinate the resolution with the appropriate resolver group.
- Ensuring shortest possible repair cycle by initiating the timely return of faulty SITA and Customer equipment according to the customer maintenance contract and SLAs and monitoring closely the replacement of faulty items and spares.
- Managing the replacement of faulty equipment through the use of spares and ensuring the timely replenishment the spare according to prescribed availability and sparing policy.
- To carry out site surveys for new customer premises for preparation for new product and services installation under the guidance of senior team members.
- To adhere to installation guidelines and industry best practices in order to deliver quality Field Operations.
- Using the appropriate tools and equipment to perform the installation intervention and repairs in accordance with the Field Operations guidelines and instructions where provided.
- Reporting and escalating all observed problems to proper SITA operational escalation points.
- Carrying out preventive maintenance of equipment in accordance with agreed schedules and to manufacturer specifications
- Performing tests on hardware and software components and be responsible for the co-ordination of local acceptance testing with Customers and 3rd parties.
- Completing AVMA Daily Diary accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all the required Field Service data is provided and recorded in the correct fields in the SITA Service Hub record for all assigned Incidents & Change Orders
- Managing local suppliers in the provision of services for the SITA Field Operations centre and report on services provided to management.
We would like it if you have the below qualifications, knowledge and
– Minimum College Diploma / Certificate level qualification in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent in country IT
– CompTIA A certification required to comply with the global SITA
– Good experience in onsite support activities and repairs of PCs,
Printers, and LAN, WAN equipment.
· Must have dealt directly with external customers delivering to SLAs.
· Experience of working at Customer locations.
· Experience of working in the Airport / Airline industry, preferred.
– CCNA certification (OR any other technology/brand certification such
. Ability to support Cisco LAN/WAN equipment.
. Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
· Good Knowledge and understanding of LAN protocols.
· Ability to support and troubleshoot networks such Cisco
. Understanding and the ability to install and configure servers and
workstations ( Microsoft/Unix/Thin Clients) including operating system
software to component level.
· Installation and configuration of end user applications and software.
. Understanding of WAN infrastructures and data communications
· Knowledge of ITIL and Service Management practices and
· Knowledge and understanding of VSAT required for some regions.
للتقدم للوظيفة من هنا