وظائف هندسية شاغرة لدى Stantec في الكويت 12\11\2019
المسمى الوظيفي : مهندس مدني
الجهة الموظفة : Stantec
مكان العمل : الكويت
Stantec is seeking an experienced Stormwater Drainage Engineer for their Kuwait operations to support on the planning and design for new storm water prevention schemes across the entire country.
This project, which has huge strategic importance to the Government of Kuwait, comprises the development of design solutions to protect proposed and existing urban developments from storm water flooding.
The Storm Water Drainage Engineer will have experience in the following technical areas:
- Operations and Maintenance of sewerage and drainage works
- The engineering design of sewerage and drainage works including pipe networks, channels, above ground stormwater storage basins, below ground detention tanks the technical management of engineering design, and flood impact assessment
- Responsible for conceptualizing and developing designs into a workable engineering format.
- Supporting the Project Manager in fulfilling his day to day activities
- Attending client meetings and undertaking site visits to develop engineering design associated with this project
The successful candidate will be required to play a vital role in the oversight of the technical delivery with a team of engineers and draftsman from various disciplines for this exciting project, which is quite possibly the largest storm water protection project the region has witnessed.
Civil Engineer (Stormwater Drainage, Planning and Design)
- 10+ years relevant experience
- B.Sc Civil Engineering
- Relevant Software Certificate
- Engineering accreditation such as PE or Chartership (preferred)
- Infrastructure Design Experience
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Experience in the use of hydraulic modeling software is desirable but not essential
للتقدم للوظيفة من هناتقدم للوظيفة