وظائف هندسية للعمل لدى Jacobs – قطر
تفاصيل الوظيفة :
USSOCOM’s mission is to “Provide fully capable Special Operations Forces (SOF) to defend the United States and its interests and synchronize planning for global operations against terrorist networks.” As a member of our team, you will partner with SOF military and civilian members to directly support this mission by providing world-class Information Technology services and support that connect over 60,000 users around the world.
Shift work is required to support operations. The candidate chosen for this position will work 12 hours per day, 6 days per week on one of two daily shifts (days and evenings).
It is important to be available to work any shift/designated hours required to include nights, weekends and holidays.
• Engineering enterprise data, voice and video networks
• Establishing and operating network test facilities
• Maintaining a secure transfer of data to multiple locations via internal and external networks
• Working with vendors, the Government, carriers and technical staff on network implementation, optimization and ongoing management
• Providing high-level support and technical expertise in networking technology, including LAN/WAN hardware, switches, bridges and routers
• Ensure proactive engagement in Incident Management process, working with cross-functional teams to minimize the impact of network service outages
• Build operational Operations and Maintenance (O&M) checklists to maintain the service (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly O&M checklists); build Tactics, Techniques and Processes (TTPs) and Standard Operating Processes (SOPs) associated with service checklists
• Establishing and maintaining relations with clients
• Demonstrating the right skills in a contextually and environmentally appropriate fashion.
• Generating various reports as needed
Associate of Science degree in Information Technology, IT Security, Network Systems Technology or related field or equivalent experience plus eight year of directly related experience in computer systems and network engineering
CCNP – Routing and Switching
DOD 8570 IAT Level II or higher
Preferred Experience: 3-5 years managing technical personnel
• Work will be performed inside a large facility. An inside environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting). Outside work may include various environmental conditions including hot, dusty, cold, icy and windy climates. Work assignments vary based on client requirements.
• It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
• Must meet and maintain CENTCOM physical requirements for deployment. Qualification standards are determined by CENTCOM
• Sitting at desk. Phone use and PC or laptop. Filing required. May require lifting and carrying computer equipment, boxes of supplies or files up to 50 lbs. Extended periods of sitting while on PC/laptop or phone.
• General office equipment, which includes: telephone, fax machine, copier, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office equipment. Servers, switches and other computer equipment used to support network operations.
• Regular attendance in accordance with established work schedule is mandatory. Shift Work is required to support operations. The candidate chosen for this position will work 12 hours per day, 6 days per week on one of two daily shifts (days and evenings); however, customer needs may require modification to this schedule. It is important to be able to work any shift/designated hours required. Position will require night and weekend work.
• Extended Continental and Oversees travel will be required. May be required to attend off site meetings. Must obtain a current passport and applicable visa(s) prior to arrival in country. Must maintain a current passport and applicable visa’s in good standing.
• Candidate must exhibit a professional behavior that promotes teamwork, fosters cooperation, and enhances productivity in the workplace. Must be well organized with the ability to coordinate, prioritize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment. Ability to communicate verbally and in writing to work effectively with a variety of foreign national, government, military and contractor personnel at all levels. Must be able to interface effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization. Grooming and dress usually business casual, but dependent on client’s standards.
• Must not pose a safety hazard to employees working in the same general area.
• The position for which you are applying for requires a US government security clearance. This is to advise you, that should you be extended an offer, if you possess a dual citizenship (i.e., citizen of the US and another country), in order to be granted a clearance you will be required to relinquish your citizenship in the foreign country.