وظائف هندسية للعمل لدى Johnson Controls – جدة – السعودية
Carry out to a schedule under a strict Service Level Agreement.
- To have any understanding of site systems and procedures to follow strict safe systems of work policy when fault finding or repairing, using engineering standard drawings/manufacturers manuals on a range of HVAC, High pressure Steam Boilers, compressed air systems, water, gas, fire systems & various mechanical/electrical account and equipment.
- To complete daily Maximo (or equivalent system), timesheets PPM’s and account service requests, daily account log sheets (sprinkler, generator, boiler etc.)
- Interface/assist area co-coordinator to achieve good communication links within team to ensure customer satisfaction by being proactive within assigned /flexible to facilitate workload requirements in other areas of the site.
- Respond to customer requests promptly in a manner which promotes JCI’s image through quality workmanship and smart appearance.
- Document and identify cost savings through innovation/best practice asset replacement plan.
- Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training.
- Follow required emergency prevention and operational controls.
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies.