وظائف هندسية للعم لدى Sidra Medical and Research Center – الدوحة – قطر
Architect – Data
SIDRA3861 – Architect – Data
Medical Informatics Div
Medical Informatics Dept
Sidra Medicine is a state of the art academic medical center that will function to the level of the highest international standards. Its clinical focus is on the specialty care of women and children.
Sidra’s Vision is: “Sidra Medicine will be a beacon of learning, discovery and exceptional care, ranked among the top medical centers in the world”.
Achieving this vision will encompass three essential activities:
World Class: Patient and Family Centered Care Health Education Biomedical Discovery
Once fully operational by mid-2018, Sidra Medicine will handle 275,000 outpatient appointments, 11,000 procedures, 100,000 emergency attendances and deliver over 9,000 babies per year, adding capacity to a rapidly growing population and delivering world-class specialist care.
The hospital will include 10 operating theatres, 400 beds, 100 percent single rooms with a private bathroom, a birthing center and an emergency department.
Sidra’s Department of Medical Informatics leads the diffusion and innovation in the fields of Clinical, Research, Education and Operational Informatics. In close partnership with the Ministry of Public Health, the Research Institutes of Qatar Foundation and the Universities within and outside Education City, the Department of Medical Informatics (DMI) ensures that Clinical, Operational, Educational and Research needs are met by the application of information systems for optimum patient outcome, operational decision making, innovation and discovery. The Department of Medical Informatics scope of services includes amongst others the Clinical Information System, branded PEARL – the Patient Electronically Accessible Record for Life.
The Architect – Data provides data solution designs for Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and other information delivery projects. The Architect – Data develops, manages and updates data models including conceptual, logical and physical of data warehouse, data marts, operational data stores and sources systems.
The work of the Architect – Data is foundational to the entire Information Delivery process, and one of the Architect – Data main tasks is interpret business need into a practical design. As such it requires significant experience and skills necessary for the Architect – Data to work as a business consultant and also as a technical consultant.
The Architect – Datawill help develop and execute Sidra’s information management strategy, standards, and roadmaps. Model Sidra values and behaviors: Trust, Care, Teamwork, Transparency, Innovation and Efficiency, which in turn will ensure we deliver the highest standards of care to our patients.
- Actively engages with Clinical Management Group (CMG) leaders to identify and model their analytics and reporting requirements and turn them into actionable insights that support decision making, improve performance and achieve Sidra’s strategic and operational goals
- Accountable for collaborating with external stakeholders such as Ministry of Public Health, Joint Commission International (JCI) and others to develop and submit the required data measures. This includes coordinating with relevant internal departments to comply with standard methodologies of data collection and reporting
- Works closely with Data Engineers, ETL Architects and Analytics and Visualization Engineers to continuously enhance the Enterprise Data-warehouse (EDW) and Data Marts
- Responsible for the interpretation of business and functional requirements into data designs that meet Sidra’s requirements and standards
- Designs, develops, manages and updates conceptual, logical and physical data models and associated reference and meta-data
- Communicates and collaborates with database administrators on physical database design and models
- Produces written deliverables for technical design, system testing and implementation activities
- Implements technical solutions that are scalable, aligned with the enterprise architecture and can adapt to changes in business
- Maintains architectural oversight of data design from analysis, modeling and mapping, through development and testing
- Sets data architecture standards for enterprise information delivery solutions
- Develops processes for capturing and maintaining reference data, meta-data and master data for all information management system’s components
- Ensures adherence to architectural/data governance standards and practices
- Develops best practices, standards of excellence, and guidelines for Information Management teams
- Assists with System Testing – execute job flows, investigate system defects, resolve defects and document results
- Works with DBAs and Infrastructure Engineers to design and tune the performance of the system to meet performance standards and SLAs
- Actively works with the Decision Support team to design and build robust analytics products
- Plays an active role and establishing and managing Data Governance and Master Data Management programs
- Actively participates in building a high performing culture that promotes innovation, creativity and collaboration
- Provides expert advice on trends in healthcare IT, clinical systems, Analytics and Big Data
- Participates in an on call rotation to support the Information Management solutions
- Provides mentoring / coaching to other team members
- Adheres to Sidra’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Adheres to and promotes Sidra’s values
In view of the evolving needs and opportunities within Sidra, this position may be required to perform other duties as assigned and reporting relationships may vary.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science , Management information Systems or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in data modeling for data warehouse projects (healthcare preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience with one of the industry modeling tools, such as ERWin, ER/Studio, Power Designer, IBM Data Architect or etc.
- Expert SQL skills including 5+ years of experience with an enterprise class database system such as Oracle, Teradata, or SQL Server
- Experience and ability to identify and document enterprise level solution requirements
- Experience in Database performance tuning, optimization and maintenance practices
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate with other technical teams, project management, client management and business analysts
- Design complex Data Architecture solutions
- Expertise in the practice of Entity Relationship modeling based on a foundation of normalization theory
- Expertise in the practice of Dimensional Modeling to meet complex reporting and analysis requirements
- Enterprise vision and orientation to detail necessary to identify project and architecture risks
- Leadership, communication and oversight skills necessary to ensure architecture frameworks and designs are followed
- Ability to illustrate business logical context of content and relationships graphically for business consumption
- Ability to control scope and content development make tight deadlines
- Demonstrated awareness of current and emerging trends in health related information management and technology and its potential application
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multidisciplinary team to deliver high quality customer focused outcomes
- Demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills, particularly in reporting, public presentation and consultation, and the ability to negotiate and communicate with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated high level conceptual and analytical skills, and the ability to foster a culture of learning by exploring creative solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Master’s Degree from an accredited university in Data Science, Computer Science, or similar field
- 7+ years of experience in data modeling