وظائف و فرص عمل شاغرة لدى الجمعية العلمية السورية للمعلوماتية _ دمشق _ سوريا
• Coordinates all phases for creation and production of marketing materials, advertising, media including liaison with creative development/vendors, estimation, traffic, approvals, production and billing.
• Executes and monitors effective advertising media schedules in compliance with established and approved marketing guidelines ensuring quality of advertising material and consistency of branding.
• Communicates with internal requesting departments/Client Services Managers and outside agencies to ensure fulfillment of media and production deadlines.
• Works with agencies on the production of advertising, safeguarding GCUs branding strategy in the development of materials and media.
• Keeps marketing management and client informed of progress and potential issues and makes recommendations to ensure plans are well coordinated and synchronized.
• Assists with the monitoring of budgets in compliance with guidelines and to ensure the achievement of plan objectives.
• 2+ years marketing experience
• Knowledge of design and animation software is helpful.
• Ability to communicate effectively with outside agencies, vendors and other contacts, clients and all levels of employees.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, (Word, Outlook, Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher), MS Project or similar project management software, social media platforms.
• Familiarity with social media platforms for advertising and branding purposes.
• Good attention to detail and analytical skills.
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, cope with changing priorities and complete projects with competing deadlines.
• Willingness to work occasional evenings, weekends or holidays required.
SDC is a technology project enabling business transformation through innovative data center outsourcing solutions, connectivity services and infrastructure management software.
We provide enterprise-class colocation services to local and international organizations. With a focus on sustainability and renewable energy SDC is leading the industry with award-winning engineering solutions for energy efficiency.
Our Cloud Centre marketplace hosts the country&rsquo;s largest independent network of carriers, cloud and IT service providers, enabling our customers to source and connect with suppliers, partners and customers and build integrated hybrid cloud deployments