وظائف و فرص عمل شاغرة لدى الهيئة الطبية الدولية _ دمشق _ سوريا
مدير برنامج – الصحة
مجال العمل: الصيدلة – الطب / التمريض – الإنسانية / الكوارث
طبيعة العمل: دوام كامل
الخدمة العسكرية: منتهية أو معفي (للذكور)
الحد الأدنى من المستوى التعليمي: بكالوريوس
*Ensure timely planning and modification of program activities from inception to end of grants in accordance with approved proposal.
*Ensure smooth organization and timely implementation of program components according to agreed-upon work plans and available funds.
*Assure quality programming related implementation for health activities through identifying, developing and adapting necessary measuring tools and instruments to monitor activities in the field as assess success .
*Ensure the adherence and commitment of IMC Damascus staff ethical, moral and professional standards as set by IMC Syria program.
*Work closely with administrative, logistics and procurement, human resource, and finance departments ensuring adherence to Global IMC logistic, finance and Human resources standardsMonitoring and supervision:
* In coordination with monitoring and evaluation units ensure monitoring and evaluation procedures are applied and followed.
* Conduct regular visits for program sites ensuring quality of services, accurate data collection and verification of activities implementation according to set plan, IMC Guidelines/standards, and proposals
* Participate in Procurement plan, pipelines, and budget realignment
* Participate in recruitment and hiring staff, ensure it follow IMC Syria Guidelines, and requirement including the National labor Law adherence
* Contribute to identifying and proposing new/scaled up health related interventions to be supported by IMC based on data collected in reference to the needs of IDPs and vulnerable host population.
* Actively participate in program development and proposal writing as required.
* Identify staff training needs and actively seek for national staff capacity building
*Ensure all documentations reference to training of staff members are timely and properly filled and filed.
* Provide regular updates and reports to Medical Director and relevant departments senior staff as required
* Contribute to donor reports and internal IMC reports according to reporting schedule
* Report any security/safety incidence immediately
* Participate in Program development, and Implementation plan.
* Participate in working group meetings or ensure IMC staff participation
* Conduct regular meetings with SARC
* Coordinate with the Local Authorities including MOH, Governorate, relief committee, and others, including updating and requesting for approvals for implementation.
– 3 years’ experience in health program management including monitoring and evaluation.
– Awareness and knowledge of health issues in general and their relevance to the humanitarian emergency and post-conflict recovery setting. Prior training is preferable.
– Experience working in the health response of the ongoing crisis situation inside Syria.
– Experience in program coordination and community participatory methods for community development and mobilization.
* Conducts work with the highest level of integrity. Communicates these values to staff and to partners and requires them to adhere to these values.
* Promotes and encourages a culture of compliance and ethics throughout International Medical Corps. As applicable to the position, maintains a clear understanding of International Medical Corps’; and donor compliance and ethics standards and adheres to those standards.