وظائف و فرص عمل شاغرة لدى Honeywell _ الظهران _ المملكة العربية السعودية
Ensure that purchase goods, materials and services and company operational needs are met, taking into account price, quality and delivery and to ensure continuity of supply. You will hold responsibility for a specific project/region/business. You will deliver tactical activities of purchasing goods and services off of defined contracts with stated terms and conditions. Also may include occasional one-off negotiations for non-standard buys, low dollar volume buys or items that are not strategically sourced.
Do a superb job for customers every day in quality, delivery, value, technology, and responsiveness
Act with a sense of urgency and focus on results, not activity
Demonstrate the ability to think strategically and critically analyze details
- Sourcing & Procurement of 3rd party project buyout products and services for projects executed by HPS in various verticals.
- Deliver metrics as per Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Strategy Deployment targets
- Drive Functional excellence and Key metric include early engagement, win rate, productivity, working capital, e-Auction, delivery and quality.
- Achieve material spend of bought outs & it’s associated services as per project schedule and revenue plan.
- Engage with project management when projects are awarded to develop procurement plan and delivering metrics and expectations.
- Drive Process compliance and Excellence, initiate & support HOS/improvement programs.
- Support Presales pursuits aggressively for 3rd party buyout products / services to achieve competitiveness and increase win rate
- Create, maintain & benchmark pre-sales buyout / procurement database across verticals from quotes and/ or projects executed.
- Work with cost estimation manager and optimize the cost of bought outs, verification of vendors offers in terms of cost, terms & conditions on back to back basis before recommending e-gap approval to Sourcing Leadership.
- Collaborate with global category management to identify and develop suppliers, establish contracts, cost models and price agreements.
- Develop alternate suppliers and solutions.
- Support Local & Global team for sourcing competitive suppliers from emerging market
- Support timely submission of data/ reports monthly metric reporting.
- Drive compliance to PMT and Global Sourcing procedures and policies; and leverage global tools
Created with SnapDeliver on customer needsConduct competitive bidIdentify cost reduction opportunitiesReview and monitor purchase requisitionsManage supplier communicationYOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor Degree
- Knowledge of purchasing systems
- Strong communication skills and a team player
- Good organizational – ability to prioritize and do problem solving
- Medium amount of years of experience in a purchasing
- English fluent, any other language is a plus
- Planning, negotiations and agreements/contract management experience
- Good technical knowledge of Procurement/sourcing
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD36882
- Category: Procurement
- Location: DTV – Plots 13 & 16, Dhahran Techno Valley Science Park, Dhahran, 08 SAU
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.