وظائف و فرص عمل شاغرة لدى Johnson Controls _ جدة _ المملكة العربية السعودية
مهندس مبيعات – DP & C.
Sales Engineer – DP&C.
Under general direction of Sales of Branch Management, responsible for the sale of Johnson Controls Products & Services to primary decision makers focusing within end users and service providers (e.g. Contractors, consultants and end-users) , whilst building and maintaining long-term customer relationships and using company defined sales processes & tools.
– Promotes the Johnson Controls’ Building Efficiency value proposition to customers by understanding and linking the customer’s operational and business objectives, needs and requirements to Johnson Controls’ solutions in order to provide a total value solution and competitive advantage.
– Builds and manages long-term customer relationships/partnerships and responsible for customer satisfaction through executing the sales process.
– Seeks out, qualifies and closes new sales opportunities, with a specific focus on new business growth.
– Applies knowledge of competitor’s business strategies, products and services to favorably differentiate Johnson Controls from them.
– Creates competitive, high quality and timely estimates, bids, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis. Verifies new proposals and bids with manager prior to customer presentation. Negotiates value and impact to the customer’s business in order to close the sale.
– Negotiates terms & conditions that optimize Accounts Receivable (A/R) and ensures that Johnson Controls’ financial standards carefully adhered to.
– Keeps manager informed of changes in the marketplace and progress on customer status. Calls for assistance from manager to keep the sales process moving.
– Utilizes applicable sales tools effectively to plan and document progress as well as to increase business growth. Leverages Johnson Controls sales process to close sales quickly.
– Develops network of contacts, solicits support from and communicates effectively with the broader Johnson Controls organization to promote customer satisfaction whilst respecting Johnson Controls strategies, processes and tools. Refers leads to other business segments
– Participates in professional organizations and appropriate trade shows.
– In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined
– Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or relevant subject matter to the Johnson Controls business or equivalent through experience.
– At least five years of active experience in a front line sales position.
– Excellent initiative, and interpersonal communications skills both in writing and verbally.
– Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns. Understands the customer’s business and speak their language.
– Ability to demonstrate excellent technical or market expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
– Demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders in the customer’s buying decision process.